We offer you effective solutions for the management of lone workers in situations of distress.
In order to respond quickly and effectively to an employee in an emergency situation, SERIS develops and controls the most successful solutions to receive an alarm, assess the situation, locate the bearer and send help/assistance.
The Remote Monitoring Centre provides lone worker protection to the entire SERIS personnel on client sites via connected radio, telephone or GSM lone worker protection links.
SERIS offers a range of scalable solutions for lone worker protection: geo-location, geo-fencing, intervention...
Whether or not you have lone worker protective equipment, SERIS' solutions adapt to all configurations.
With SERIS Live Pass, benefit from a card service for your equipment.
This service ensures:
- The monitoring and management of the alarms of your equipment connected to the SERIS Monitoring centre
- Support in configuring your equipment in order to ensure their liaison with the reception and supervision tools *.
- As an option, a subscription to the alarm interventions.
*Subject to technical compatibility
With SERIS Live, benefit from an all-in-one PTI/DATI lone worker service that combines, with a monthly fee:
- The Lone Worker Protection GSM and its maintenance (replacement within 48-72hours in case of failure of the unit)
- Shipping costs of the equipment at the beginning of the contract and in case of maintenance (except breakages),
- The SIM card (or that of the client)
- Verification/confirmation interventions (as an option)
To learn more about SERIS Live solutions, visit www.seris-live.com