A multitude of services to make your company's life easier
SERIS Facility offers ad hoc or daily hospitality services, associated with or without security-related missions. We are at your disposal to facilitate the life of your business, the reception of your visitors, and the smooth running of your events.
After a detailed study of your site, SERIS Facility will establish a tailor-made schedule and mobilise hostesses and hosts whose profile is adapted to your structure.
Thanks to our network of local agencies located throughout France, SERIS facility provides accurate and personalised monitoring of our services.
Our teams can intervene on the following missions:
- Physical reception duties: Orientation of visitors, making and distribution of badges, parking access management
- Telephone reception duties: Reception and transmission of calls, taking messages, answering telephone enquiries
- Management of Meeting Room reservations
- Management of letters and parcels
- Organisation of business travel
- Local logistical services
- Events hospitality: Managing the flow of public visitors for exhibitions, congresses and seminars, making and distribution of badges and distribution of goodie bags.
Our teams can also manage complementary assignments, especially in small structures that require more versatility.
As part of our services, we offer:
- Fresh flowers at reception
- Traceability software for your reception (visitors, taxi reservations and reception of envelopes and parcels, etc.)
- Badges and printers
- The Office Pack
With the experience of SERIS Group, SERIS Facility is engaged in a process of monitoring and control of these reception services. Our supervisors carry out their control and monitoring visits within a jointly defined period. SERIS Facility thus ensures a proximity and reactivity with the professionalism of an expert in business service.
Various reception services adapted to your business
SERIS Facility offers qualified teams that are dependent on the collective agreement of service providers in the tertiary sector. Courtesy, attentiveness and the spirit of service are at the heart of our values and the actions of our personnel within your site.
Your welcome must be impeccable and should showcase your business and your site. In order to guarantee a high level of service and ensure an adequate reception adapted to your specific characteristics, we attach a strong importance to the recruitment of our reception staff.
Candidates must meet the following specific requirements:
- Be skilled in the techniques of reception
- Be able to receive, identify and direct visitors and clients,
- Be excellently presented, to be diplomatic and to have initiative,
- Ensure correct management of telephone calls
- Be skilled in the information and communication tools for customer service,
- Collect and update any documentary sources made available to the public,
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be fluent in one or more foreign languages
Training: A major point in the quality of service
Our SERIS Facility personnel are trained in different fields to acquire the skills needed for their assignments. Depending on the needs of the site, training will focus on the following aspects:
- Physical reception à Master the art of communication and its different aspects, achieving physical reception, knowing how to manage a conflicting situation
- Telephone receptionà Master the art of verbal communication at distance, to undertake telephone calls, to know how to operate a telephone switchboard.
- Information technology à To be able to understand and operate the pack office software and the specific customer messaging
- Languages à To speak and understand English and set up multilingual memory aides
Training will be provided both in the knowledge of the site and on the technical resources in place on the site.
Impeccable dress code and presentation
SERIS Facility provides all staff with a specific uniform adapted to their assignments and the needs of the site. The uniform is an essential part as it contributes to your brand image. Suit, blouse, shoes, and accessories ... We have developed a range of clothing that is unique to the expectations of our clients and the well being of our representatives.
To guarantee an impeccable image for our customers and facilitate the well being of our teams, these are the objectives of our services.