The Retail Management Division supports the shopping centre on all regulatory developments for Establishments Receiving the Public. We offer you a constant optimisation of the service and actively participate in the development of a global organisation of security.
We support Establishments Receiving the Public in their security and safety. As operators in the prevention of major risks, our teams will support the shopping centre in the establishment of a security policy defined by the retailer, under the impetus of the public authorities.
A complete monitoring service
From the outset, the Retail Management Division responsible for monitoring commercial spaces will implement:
- A dedicated operation with in-depth knowledge and experience of the world of major retailers, shopping malls and department stores, or other commercial activities
- A follow-up plan for the service defines the various stages of the participation (HR, staff recovery, audit, equipment..)
- Regular monitoring of the service with visit reports, quality controls, corrective actions and activity summaries
- Selective recruitment and a strict training methodology for on-site agents. The middle management has a major role in the group's recruitment process.
Personnel trained in the challenges of commercial spaces
We continually adapt our services to the regulatory developments and risks incurred by your establishment. Therefore, our agents benefit from specific training dedicated to security missions within Establishments Receiving the Public. Our training centre has recently put in place training modules on the intrusive risks and the control of people and their personal effects.
SSIAP agents have a very important role to play. These teams are trained in preventative safety practices, the techniques of assistance to people and the reception of clients. In compliance with the fire safety regulations, we support you to ensure the safety of goods and people within the commercial space.
Security and protection agents, reinforcements, video managers, accompanying people with disabilities ... all our staff are trained to meet the specific needs of the retailer.
Advice and accompaniment at shopping centres
SERIS provides daily advice and valuable assistance to its partners in the area of security and accessibility.
Our missions are:
- To win, regain or retain the daily tranquillity of the site;
- To focus on prevention and the recurrence of safety;
- To give a positive image of the shopping centre;
- To offer advice and engineering to our partner.
In order to anticipate future regulations, SERIS proposes a general safety plan to the management of the centre, in the form of a safety and security blueprint:
Through a global perspective of the security missions required at the mall, this plan consists of several necessary elements (follow-up of the service, job descriptions, reflex action sheets adapted to the zoning, reporting, etc.,) to the establishment of a quality service with the ultimate objective of protecting the property and persons of the Establishment Receiving the Public.